Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best bimbos I ever met in my college life ♥



T.G.I. Friday's as brunch :)


We had nothing to do after brunch and did the most spontaneous thing ever as Aud said. We had a ride on ferry wheel! Yay! *A very nice worker volunteered to help us take a picture :)


We were trying to do the oh-my-god-so-scary look. Haha. 
The ferry wheel wasn't scary at all lol.



Audrey Woo ( Audrey ) & Loh Xin Li ( Xixili )
This photo makes me think of the night, three of us overnight at Xinli's place. 
Had hours of pillow talk, talked about tiny lil bits of our past and present life.
How I wish I could rewind time back to that night :)


11 Feb 2011.
Her flight was at night but I won't be free so I went over in the morning to meet her instead.
Talked and watched her cut her finger nails. lol


I'm missing you now xixili :(


p/s: Sorry aud I can't make it that night. I'm missing you too. I miss you both so much :(


Love,

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment