Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart-to-Heart

Best bimbo I ever met in my life, Tay Ji Shu. Not forget to mention, we were in the same primary school, high school and even college. Flashing back the memories in my heart, remember we officially know each other when we were standard 2 which was 8 years old. I remembered I already spotted this girl when I was 7. Our class were next to each other. We have to line up outside the classroom after recess before teacher came only we can enter the classroom. She always queue at the last because she's the tallest, but I always queue at the first one although I'm the tallest. The most memorable thing is we know each other and started our first one-to-one conversation in the ladies in school. lol we have no idea why too. We even cut the same hair style during primary. Since both of us were very tall during primary school, we were called Twin Tower. And whoever which is shorter than us and coincidently stand between us would be the bridge of the tower. haha.
I remembered during primary, there's one day, which was the first time ever and the last time we argued and fought. I can't really recall back what we fought about but I remembered we were snatching for papers? Yes seriously snatching. If not mistaken then we forgive and talked to each other on the following day. Yeah, this is how we started our love story :)

 Some random pics of her taken by me:










11 years of friendship♥ and I hope it'll be forever.



Love, 

Carmen





No comments:

Post a Comment