Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daily dose

Finally got my first perfume that I wanted for so so so long.
 DKNY Be Delicious <3

My skin was so dull and yellowish. 
So daddy suggested me to try SKII.
Bought the starter set that consist of toner, treatment essence and one mask.
This treatment essence is really really good.
My skin's complexion looks much more better.
So daddy bought me a new one, thank you so much daddy <3

For close friends, they'll know I actually have lots of blackheads!
This sebum gel really works for me.
From the day you purchased, till the 14th day.
If you found out it's not working, you can return it with the receipt and they'll pay you back.
How nice right? :)

Bio-Oil that Jane recommended me that she said her friend recommended her. haha
It's some kind of oil to remove acne scars. Still trying it :)

Renu eye drop. It's kinda good for me. 
As I wear contact lenses all day long because of my freaking high eye power and I hate the feeling of wearing specs that it'll stuck on my nose.

Some daily routine's photo.
I just can't stop eating ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment